How To Ride The Bus
- Operators will not stop if there are not visible passengers at a bus stop and there is no request to exit.
- Once a bus has pulled out into traffic from a stop, it will not stop in the roadway to pick up late passengers.
- The bus will only stop at designated stops. Please do not ask the operator to stop at a
- location which is not designated.
- The rear door of the bus is the primary exit. Use that door when exiting.
- State law requires that all riders must stay behind the white line located on the floor at the front of the bus.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted on the bus.
- Crimson Ride reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are unruly, disturbing the peace or threatening the safety and comfort of other riders.
- Wheelchair passengers have priority seating in the indicated wheelchair accessible seats.
Campus Drive Parking Deck
451 Campus Drive
Monday through Friday, 7:45 AM until 4:30 PM
(205) 348-RIDE (7433)
Follow us on Twitter
Suggestions and Feedback
If you would like to provide suggestions or feedback, please click the link to our Bus Buzz page.